1 March 2012

Meet me by John G.

                
Hello!

My name is John and I am 11 years old. I am Greek and I live in Athens.  I have got a sister. Her name is Glykeria and she is 11 years old too. We are twins but we don’t look alike.

My favourite sport is football and my hobby is to play computer games. I like it very much. I like reading adventure books and my favourite singer is Pitbull. I also like fish and have got a lot of blue fish in my aquarium.

 I want to be an astronaut when I grow up because I would like to discover a new planet that will be a better place for us to live. I will also become famous.

11 comments:

Vicky M. said...

Hi John!!Your project is fantastic!I love it!! Can i ask you one question? What's your favourite song of Pitbull?? :)

John G said...

It's "kiss me".

Vicky M. said...

Thanx for your answer!!! Very nice song!!! :)

Stelios said...

Hi John. Nice project. Can I ask you one question? What's your favourite computer game?

elena said...

hi john very nice project can i ask you something? what is your favourite subject?

irene g. said...

how many years play football????

Vicky M. said...

Hi John!!
Who's your favourite actor or actress??
Vicky

John G said...

hi stelios,thanks for your coments.My favourite game in computer is "football generetion"

John G said...

hi elena,thanks for your comment.My favourite subject is Gimnastik.

John G said...

Hallo irene,I play 5 years football

John G said...

HI, MY FAVOURITE actress is jennifer Lopes

Creative Commons License
Blogging Town by Sophia Mavridi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.