7 March 2012

Meet me by Vasia




Hi,
I’m Vasia. I am 11 years old and I go to Xenopoulos primary school. I’m a 6th grade student. My house is in Glyfada. I live in a flat on the third floor. It’s very big and has a huge balcony outside.

In my free time I love playing computer games and dancing. I also have ballet lessons twice a week and hip hop lessons every Wednesday.

When I grow up I would like to be a famous dancer or an actress. I love dancing and acting so much!

If you want to know more about me, leave a comment and I will answer your questions soon.
         
Thanks,

Vasia

5 comments:

argyro said...

very nice all this vasia, bravo

elena said...

vasia do you have any brothers or sisters?

vasia x. said...

thank you so much emmm yes i have one litle sister,Deppy.i think that i forgot to write about her in my project!!!!!

Elena said...

ok thank you

mariana said...

my favorite song is and i will always love you!!!!!

Creative Commons License
Blogging Town by Sophia Mavridi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.