16 March 2012

Meet me by Iro





Hello,


I'm Iro and I am twelve years old. I go to the 6th grade of primary school. I haven't got any brothers or sisters. I'm an only child. I live in a flat which is big and warm.

In my free time I usually go to my friend’s,  Alexia. Alexia is my neighbour.  

I have a lot of hobbies. My best are dancing and playing volleyball. I go to my volleyball lessons three times a week. I love playing  volleyball so much. When I grow up i want to be a sports journalist because a love interviewing  people.

Love,
         
Iro

3 comments:

argyro said...

very good job iro what you favorite song?

Iro said...

thank you argyro.My favourite song for now is Talk that Talk from Rihanna,thanks for asking!!

marianna said...

do you like a sport

Creative Commons License
Blogging Town by Sophia Mavridi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.